- A full and valid UK passport
- Insurance covering the duration of your placement period and any planned independent travel
- Cost of changing your return flight should you need to (approximately £50 per change)
- Independent travel costs both before and after the placement
- Cost of food and accommodation for the period beyond the 3-month placement (£190 for each additional month to a maximum of 6 months)
- Cost of the visa beyond the 90 days of the 3-month placement (around £5 for each additional 30 days). Cost of transport to the border to renew the visa (around £10 for the round trip).
- Cost of transport between the placement and Chiang Rai during the placement period (less than £1 one way)
- Optional - cost of a night in a pleasant hotel in the centre of Chiang Rai at the weekends (£5)